Monday, April 28, 2008

Random

Came back from my hometown yesterday, now i'm back to my boring life. My weekends are great,except for 1 day which i have to spend in hospital. My brother was having high fever and luckily he was discharged after two days staying in hospital. My mother was complaining that he was sleeping all the time and my mother was bored.....Treatment these days are costing a fortune...........And for a fever treatment like that, the bill came out for almost Rm 1,500, and you have to pay for the parking too, one hour is Rm1, but maximum charged is Rm3 and still if you want to go out to buy food you have to pay all over again. Wonder how much will your 'sick' costs in 10 years time....


Class were fun today, except for the one in the afternoon, because i felt sleepy after taking my lunch. I think i should starve from now on, because i have had noticed that i will be attentive whenever i am hungry hehe...


Talking about food, some stupid ants hijacked my cereal...luckily i manage to get rid of it before the ants manage to give signal to the whole colony to build their castle in my cereal box...pheeeww. For the first time i had bought an expensive cereal(in hope that i will get fit hehe) and this thing happened. Only a few ants are killed during the process, so don't worry lol .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff!