Tuesday, January 27, 2009

XIN NIAN KUAI LE

XIN NIAN KUAI LE....happy new year to all chinese ppl!!!!

Well, i'm back here again, counting months to go to complete my degree...can't wait and at the same time i still feel that it's too good to end...the happy times with my classmates and housemates...i'll be surely missing them terribly. One sure thing is that the time is really flying away ( i mean it literally!)...gooosh and here we are, it had been 27 days since the birth of the year. This 27 days had not been sweet at all for me...some bitterness had found comfort in my zone...

There had been few activities that really engaged me last few weeks, we had "Ekstravaganza Malaysia", a cultural dance competition in which i participated- our group did the 'orang ulu' dance (originated from Sarawak), the pictures are coming up later. And in the same week, we had our "One Day Camp"
for the cocuriculum in education subject. I was in charge of the PBSM activities, glad that it all turns out well. We had a blasting day surely, with a great dinner- we had barbeque. It was a tiring day, but it was worth it. And the banner is awesome!!!!!totally...i'll upload that one soon too..you'll know why its awesome when you see the picture of it!!hehehe...... i'm waiting for the photographer's pictures as usual...much more clearer from my 3.2 (sob sobs...)


In the following week, our junior had their Play Production. Well they did a great job and it's a lot of effort they had putted in, with some characters that had really impressed me...and it gave me the deja'vu feeling-nothing can buy the precious memory of our own cohort's play production...what a relieve we had after that,and now we are missing it....
The best thing is that we are still strong after all the hurdles we had gone through during that time...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish i had one more day of holiday...i could spend more time with my precious family rather than being stucked here all alone......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: