Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Greetings..

Happy New Year!!!! Have a wonderful 2009!
The new year celebration in Sunway really rocks-this is the first time i watched fireworks from the rooftop...Not in a very good mood actually at that time but i really welcomed 2009 with all my heart and wondering what it has in store for me... I would like to thank every special people who had touched my life with their love and care, be there for me when i'm in serious need- made me believe that there are still people with humanities alive, and all of you made my life much more meaningful.No matter what character you played in my life, i'm appriciating it all....and to my special someone--->i don't know whether u'll be reading my blog or not,or even know that she exists, but just want to let u know how much i love and care for you, no matter what happens i'll still care for you and there is NO running away from me! and no, it's not a joke..i really mean it alright! ;-P


So...for this year, i don't want to think so much about all the problems i have been facing and worry about it day and night like i'll usually do. Instead, i'll be asking god for more. I'm too old for the craps animore..and refusing to grow up all the time.

Alright, i'm wishing all my readers Happy New Year again, and this year i promise that u'll see more posts from me, i'm not gonna keep and delay all my posts again. And do care about other people's feelings and learn how to forgive- happiness matters more than anything else.



Bye-bye 2008, i will miss you a lot- u taught me to be stronger and a bit wiser...
.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Please delete the comment above! Sorry, actually i wanted to post it on another blog! very Sorry! It was my mistake! forgive me! Happy New Year!

Bytes-Berry said...

It's alright, Happy new year to u too!!

puvanan said...

wish u a blessed 2009 ahead.