Monday, July 28, 2008

Chelsea Asia Tour 2008


Chelsea is coming to my place!!!!hahaha....actually i was not exited about it yesterday, the day before yesterday, last month, and even when they announced that Chelsea will be playing in Malaysia. And i am too, not an avid football fan. Believe it or not, i will only watch the World cup match-that comes only once in four years . And only the final match. haha. But why am i being very exited now?
No, i didn't get any free ticket (=.=!) , but i saw the players today!!!! hahaha...

It all happens like this, i was talking to a friend of mine when we heard a loud siren. We were expecting some big shots cars, because they always pass by our place. And then is when we saw the bus. And we saw the players!. And tomorrow, I'll be watching the game on TV visually, and audibly from the stadium( we can hear the supporters cheering from my place)!!!

And my post today is totally lame =.=!...excuse me, i am just being exited.

3 comments:

VASANTARAO APPALASAMY said...

Malaysia lost to Chealsea..
but i didnt watch the game lar....

Bytes-Berry said...

haha....i watched it online ;P..only to update myself the scores...Malaysia's goalkeeper is quite good...but they didn't play that well i think...the ball was with Chelsea all the time and rarely with Malaysian players huhu :(

Anonymous said...

I was at the stadium and the atmosphere was mind blowing! I dont think our Malaysian boys have ever had that kinda crowd, but gotta give them some credit for the game they played! I was routing for Malaysia to score(not win) :) never the less it was pretty nice watching em soo close by ;)