Friday, August 8, 2008

My Jalur Gemilang

I'm very sad when i saw this blog. I don't find it amusing or there is a need to raise my country flag upside down just because we are not satisfied with the government actions. I know we have the right to voice out our opinion, and to protest or whatever to show dissatisfaction. But this way is so wrong. What did my country flag did until it is treated so? I am very proud of my Jalur Gemilang and this action sadden me very much *sigh*. I certainly do not agree with this kind of protest. I believe there are still other ways to show dissatisfaction. Please do not raise my country flag upside down!!!

2 comments:

VASANTARAO APPALASAMY said...

100% agreed...
not only the blogger, even some of his loyal readers made decision to follow his act by flying our national flag upside down....
ok now wat must must do now??
support the "fly the flag" campaign!!
i urge all my blogger friends to display national flag in their blog in conjunction with national day...
pls view my post on the campaign-
http://malaysiansunited.blogspot.com/2008/08/merdeka-merdeka-merdeka.html
i proud of u Bythes!
HAPPY MERDEKA!!

VIKNESHWARAN ADAKKALAM said...

oh.. :(